Safe Facility Environment™
Towards a More Cogent Approach in Industrial Hygiene and Safety
SAFETRAN provides industry with cutting edge occupational safety, health, and environmental assessments towards a Safe Facility Environment™ (SFE).
SAFETRAN Indoor Air Quality Assessment
SAFETRAN Dust Hazard Analysis (DHA)
SAFETRAN protects our Clients and their important workers and worksites with comprehensive environmental health and safety services for general industry, biotech, transportation-logistics, and construction.
Daniel J. O’Connell, CSP, CHMM, CIT, CHCM, CHST, REA
Consulting EHS Engineer, leads SAFETRAN’s team of certified safety practitioners
As consulting safety engineers, we’ve been serving clients since 1999 in support of industrial hygiene, safety, hazmat/technical rescue, and emergency response.
Anatomy of a Safe Facility Environmental Assessment
Safe Facility Environmental Assessments are conducted per site specific conditions, and directed towards plant hazard identification having a clear, straight forward, and cogent approach:
- What hazards are present in the workplace, to what degree
- Which facility areas present the most significant hazards
- What is the plant’s worst case scenario
- Is the emergency action plan (EPA) up to date
- What are the current restrictions to implementation of proactive programs directed towards Safe Facility Environments™SAFETRAN conducts equal and unbiased analysis of how each hazard potential and alternative measure would impact the worksite environment
Hazard Mitigation Team
SAFETRAN assists industry with the following industrial safety and health services:
Combustible Dust Hazard Analysis (CDHA)
Industrial Air Quality (IAQ) Assessments
Classification of Confined Space (Permit Required / NPRCS)
Hazardous Energy Control Program (LOTO)
Technical Life Rescue and Emergency Response