Mr. Daniel J. O’Connell, Certified Safety Professional (CSP) with 40+ years experience, now offers discrete telephone/ZOOM (digital) consultation. To schedule a low cost same day telephone consultation with Mr. O’Connell Call (510) 894-0229
Since 1999, SAFETRAN has been providing safety and health consulting services to our clients in government, biopharm, transportation, construction, public works, and general industry.
SAFETRAN provides our clients with a wide range of occupational safety and health solutions and protective services geared to regulatory requirements, onsite tasks, site-specific requirements.
Does Your Project Require a Competent Site Safety Officer?
In support of our client’s safety program, SAFETRAN provides temporary “Site Safety Officers” (SSO), to companies and projects.
To learn more about protecting your worksite, contact us directly for more information: 510.894.0229
Our Client Sector
Transportation / Trucking / Logistics / Warehousing / Intermodal Freight
General Industry / Legal / Insurance
Heavy Civil Construction / Pipeline-Excavation-Underground
Roofing / Waterproofing / General & Residential Construction
Consultation and SME Scope:
Approved in State and Federal Court
- Intermodal Freight & Shipping Container Injury
- Crushing, Caught-Between Injury
- Crane and Material Handling, Hoisting Injury
- Powered Industrial Trucks (PIT), operator qualification
- Construction and Industrial Injury
- Permit Required Confined Space
- Big Truck v. Auto Collision
- Falling Cargo and Loss of Load Injury
- Commercial Motor Vehicle Safety Programs, Driver Training
- Tank Truck Safety, Hazmat, LPG-Propane, Confined space
- Regulatory Compliance FMCSA / OSHA
- Warehouse and Loading Dock Equipment and Safety Protocols
- Hazardous Materials Handling (Hazmat)
- Flatbed Cargo, Safe Tie-Down and Load Securement SOP
- Ultra-Legal Transport, LowBoy, Military Cargo, Heavy Haul
- Operator and Driver Duty of Care / Fitness for Duty
Expert Scope: Construction and General Industry Safety and Health, Emergency Response, Fall Protection and Prevention, Industrial Tools / Equipment, Mobile Access Equipment, Logistics, Intermodal Shipping Containers, Technical Rescue Operations, Roofing and Waterproofing Safety, Heavy Trucking, General Industry.
Equipment Specialties: Heavy Duty Truck-Tractors, Trailers, Tank Transport Vehicles, Flatbeds, Heavy Equipment Transport, Passenger Coach-Buses, Material Handling Equipment (MHE), Powered Industrial Trucks (PIT), Forklift, Aerial-Lift, All-Terrain Reach Truck, Pallet Jacks, Truck Cranes, Hydraulic Conveyors, Loading Dock Equipment, Fall Protection, Technical Rescue and Cargo Rigging.
To learn more about protecting your assets or operation today, contact SAFETRAN Site Safety Support Services: 510.894.0229