Forensic Safety / Expert Services
Daniel J. O’Connell, CSP, CHMM, CHST, CHCM, CIT, REA
Certified Safety Professional (CSP), BCSP Registration No.: 32751
Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (CHMM), IHMM No.:15068
Certified Instructional Trainer (CIT), BCSP Registration No.:13226
Certified Construction Health & Safety Technologist, BCSP No. C1223
Certified Hazard Control Manager (CHCM), IBSM No. 15068
California Registered Environmental Assessor (REA), Cal EPA No. 08265
Workplace Safety Inspection
Safety Consultant, Instructor, Peer-Reviewed Author, Emergency Responder.
Give me a call when the strength of your case is a priority and your expert needs to be professional, comprehensive and persuasive!
EXPERT WITNESS / FORENSIC CONSULTANT (Plaintiff and Defense)
O’Connell’s professional experience spans the field of Occupational Safety and Health, he assists clients with an evaluation of properties, equipment, workplaces, and industrial operations with findings and recommendations for health and safety:
- Heavy Construction, General Industry
- Trucking, Material Handling, and Logistics
- Temporary Traffic Control (MUTCD), Advanced Warning Signs, Flaggers *
- Confined Space, Restricted Work Areas, Toxics, Respiratory Protection
- Fall Protection, Hazard Evaluation, PPE, Ladder Safety
- Heavy Trucks, Fleet Safety, Forklift Operations
- Roofing Construction, Waterproofing safety
- Aggregate and Hot Asphalt, Batch Plant Operations
- Laboratory Safety and Health Hazards (existing and/or potential)
- Forklift / Aerial Work Platforms (AWP), Mobile Reach Equipment
- Competent Person Training, State OSHA mandatory instruction
- Occupational Safety and Health (OSHA)
- Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
* Mr. O’Connell is a Certified Traffic Control Specialist (TCS) and Flagger Instructor.
SAFETRAN provides consulting, case analysis, and incident investigation services involving workplace injury and wrongful death. Daniel is qualified as a consulting safety expert in federal and state court.
SAFETRAN Technical Staff are qualified to perform:
- Inspection / evaluation of a subject property or equipment post injury including;
- Measurement of relevant components, equipment, site conditions, other evidence
- Industrial Hygiene Air Sampling, Confined Space Atmospheres
- Documentation (Photographs-Video) worksite observations and assessments
- Analysis of site conditions, safety and health regulations and the standard of care.
- Evaluation of employee training, safety and health programs, safety culture.
- Identification and estimation of costs associated with repair or remediation
- Verbal and/or written report of observations, analysis and recommendations.
- Third-party independent consulting safety engineer
Our Correspondence address:
SAFETRAN Site Safety Support Services
P.O. Box 1132, Fremont, California, USA 94538-1132
Contact SAFETRAN / Mr. O’Connell